Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Poland are not required to apply for a visa if they wish to visit Canada for short stays. However, if you want to travel by plane, you have to acquire a CANADA VISA FOR POLISH CITIZENS before your departure. The document is easy to obtain because you can get it online, and with iVisa.com’s help, you can obtain your travel authorization in 30 minutes.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Poland – requirements
One of the best things about a Canada ETA is that it is not very demanding as far as the requisites are concerned. In fact, you need very few things, and some of them may already be in your possession. Here is what you must have at hand during the online application process:
- Passport – to acquire a Canada ETA your passport needs to remain valid for at least another 6 months from your date of departure. Otherwise, your ETA could be rejected.
- E-mail address – insert correctly your email because your ETA and any news about it will arrive in your e-mail.
- Means of payment – before submitting your application, you will be asked to make the payment. So, use your credit/debit card.
Canada Visa for the citizens of Poland – the online application form
Before you go ahead and fill in the application form, you should know that CANADA MEDICAL VISA customer support service is at your disposal 24/7 should you need some assistance along the way.
The form is broke down the form into three steps:
- Provide the requested general information and select a procedure time. As for the latter, keep in mind that the price of your Canada ETA depends on your choice. You are given three of them:
- Standard processing – it has an accessible price and it will take 24 hours to have your ETA. The amount to pay is USD $59.49.
- Rush processing – your electronic permission will be delivered in 4 hours and the cost of it is USD $116.49.
- Super Rush processing – if the day of your trip is too soon, pay USD $166.49 since your visa will be in 30 minutes.
- This step should not take you more than 5 minutes. You just have to pay and reread your form. However, pay attention when you revise the information because your ETA can be rejected due to any mistake.
- The last step is the point at which iVisa.com asks you to submit the documents. Once you have finished, you can submit your form. From that point on, everything will be handled by iVisa.com.
The bottom line is that if you are from Poland, you don’t require a Canada visa for short-term stays. But, you have to apply for a Canada ETA before your departure.
The document has a validation for 5 years after issued or until passport expires. You can go to Canada on multiple occasions, but you can be there only for 180 days Per Entry.
Canada Visa from Poland
Polish citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits upto 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. eTA Canada Visa from Poland is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Polish citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Before travelling to Canada, a traveller needs to ensure that the validity of the passport is at least three months past the expected departure date.
The eTA Canada Visa is being implemented in order to improve border security. The Canada eTA program was approved in 2012, and took 4 years to develop. The eTA program was introduced in 2016 to screen travelers arriving from overseas as a response to the global increase in terrorist activities.
How can I apply for Canada Visa from Poland?
The Canada Visa for Polish citizens comprises an online application form that can be completed in as little as five (5) minutes. It is necessary for applicants to enter information on their passport page, personal details, their contact details, like email and address, and employment details. Applicant must be in good health and should not have a criminal history.
Canada Visa for Polish citizens can be applied online on this website and can receive the Canada Visa Online by Email. The process is extremely simplified for the Polish citizens. The only requirement is to have an Email Id, a Credit / Debit card in 1 of the 133 currencies or Paypal.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Canada eTA is delivered via email. Canada Visa for Polish citizens will be sent via email, after they have completed the online application form with the necessary information and once the online credit card payment has been verified. In very rare circumstance, if additional documentation is required, the the applicant will be contact prior to approval of Canada eTA.
Requirements of Canada Visa for Polish citizens
To enter Canada, Polish citizens will require a valid travel document or passport in order to apply for Canada eTA. Polish citizens who have a passport of an additional nationality need to make sure they apply with the same passport that they will travel with, as the Canada eTA will be associated with the passport that was mentioned at the time of application. There is no need to print or present any documents at the airport, as the eTA is stored electronically against the passport in the Canada Immigration system.
Applicants will also require a valid credit or debit card or PayPal account to pay for the Canada eTA. Polish citizens are also required to provide a valid email address, to receive the Canada eTA in their inbox. It will be your responsibility to carefully double-check all the data entered so there are no issues with the Canada Electronic Travel Authority (eTA), otherwise you may have to apply for another Canada eTA.
How long can Polish citizen stay on Canada Visa Online?
Polish citizen’s departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. Polish passport holders are required to obtain a Canada Electronic Travel Authority (Canada eTA) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 days. If the Polish citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances. Canada eTA is valid for 5 years. Polish citizens can enter multiple times during the five (5) year validity of the Canada eTA.
Things to do and places of interest for Polish Citizens
- Go Fishing at the Great Slave Lake, Northwest Territories
- Climb Mount Athabasca, Canadian Rockies, Alberta
- Hike Waterton Lakes, Alberta
- Sleep in an Ice Hotel, Quebec
- Walk on an Ice Flow, Arctic territory of Nunavut
- Butchart Gardens, Victoria, British Columbia
- Rideau Canal National Historic Site, Smith Falls, Ontario
- St. Lawrence Market, Toronto, Ontario
- Miniature World, Victoria, British Columbia
- Insectarium of Montreal, Montreal, Québec
- Val-Jalbert Ghost Town, Métabetchouan-Lac-à-la-Croix, Québec