It’s no secret that India is a highly touristy country. In this nation, there are many things to do that go beyond visiting the Taj Mahal. Here you can enjoy delicious dishes like chana masala, or explore the iconic Gange River. The to-do list is long.
But to be able to enter this nation and feel comfortable, it’s important to have an Indian Visa for Russian Citizens, an electronic document that is easy to obtain. Besides, you can actually apply for this document in a few minutes by using iVisa.com.
If you want to know more about the India visa for Russians, keep reading the article below.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to enter India if I’m from Russia?
Russian citizens must have a visa to enter India, but this can be obtained online. The India e-Visa is an authorized document that the Indian Government launched so that certain citizens could enter the country legally.
One thing you cannot forget is that you have to be careful with the type of eVisa when traveling to India, as there’s not just one type. Plus, don’t forget that this document has a limit for your stay.
In the case of the Indian Tourist e-Visa, you can have it valid for 1 year after issued, and you can stay in India just for 90 days Per Entry once you arrive.
How many types of Indian eVisas are available?
As for the types of Indian eVisas, there are 3. These are:
- India Tourist e-Visa
- India Business e-Visa
- India Medical e-Visa
What documents are necessary to get the India visa for Russians?
The good thing about the Indian Visa for Singapore Citizens is that you won’t need many things to apply for it. It’s totally different from the traditional process to get the Stamped Visa.
If you chose iVisa.com to process your eVisa, it’ll be even easier for you to get it in no time. iVisa.com will do the heavy lifting and you’ll just have to provide the proper information so that we can do the process faster. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport: you will have no issues with this document, and if you already have one, take a look at its expiry date.
- Digital photo of yourself: it is preferable that the photo is as recent as it can be. You should appear without making any facial gestures in it, and the background should be white. Just scan it and upload it when you are told to.
- A passport scan of the information page.
- Means of payment: you can use multiple methods of payment with iVisa.com. You can use a credit or a debit card.
- Business card copy and invitation letter: this document applies to people who want to enter India on business and get the India business e-Visa.
- Letter from the hospital in India: this is an important document if you want to apply for an Indian medical e-Visa.
What is the price of the Indian eVisa?
The cost of this online document varies according to two aspects: visa type and processing time. iVisa.com provides three types of visas: for tourism, business, and medical. Also, we give you three available options for the processing time:
- Standard processing: 5 days. You’ll have to pay USD $98.99.
- Rush processing: 3 days. The price increases this time, you’d have to pay USD $157.99.
- Super Rush processing time: 36 hours. This is the fastest processing, so it costs USD $205.99.
Keep in mind that the fees above apply to a tourist visa 1 year validity. Another type of tourist, medical, or business visa will cost an additional fee.
How is the application process with iVisa.com?
iVisa.com provides a very simple form so you’ll probably appreciate that. The application form is split into three single steps. Not to mention that you can also contact iVisa.com’s support service if you have doubts. Someone will take your call 24/7 and guide you through the process.
- The first step is quite simple. You just need to insert basic information such as name, address, e-mail, passport info, date of birth, etc. At this point, you are also required to choose the visa type and the processing time.
- You will be doing revision and payment in the second step. The accuracy of the information is extremely important. Once your information is processed, you cannot make any changes. We advise you to double-check all the information before submitting it.
- The third step consists of a document upload. Not all Russians need to upload the same amount, so you’ll be instructed on what you need to upload.
Once you complete all three steps, just submit your application and wait for the eVisa in your email inbox.
Remember that this document allows you to stay in India for a maximum of 60 days with multiple entries, depending on the type.
Can I enter anywhere with an Indian eVisa?
Only 28 airports and 5 seaports accept this document. You’ll need a consular visa if you use another point of entry, and in that case, you’d have to visit the Indian embassy in your area.
To see which airports, seaports, and land ports accept this eVisa, click here.
You can also learn more about the India visa for Russian here.
Do I have to get another Indian eVisa if I want to travel with kids?
One important rule here is that every foreign citizen must apply for an Indian e-Visa regardless of their age. So basically, your children will have to apply for this e-Visa separately.
Do I have to get a Yellow Fever Vaccine?
It depends. India will require proof of yellow fever vaccination just if you are arriving from a country with a risk of yellow fever. You can see more information about it here.
Is it safe to apply for this document with iVisa.com?
We work with a skillful team full of professionals that always give a strong effort to keep your personal information safe. That’s why we can guarantee that your information is not in danger with us.
Don’t worry at all about getting your information leaked on the Internet, that doesn’t happen with our services. That’s why many travelers have enjoyed our services and you can see their testimonials here.
Where can I see more information about the India Visa for Russians?
Don’t worry if you still have to solve some doubts, you can click this link. We also have some useful information related to Indian tourism in that link. But, if you’re more into personal attention, then we invite you to contact us here.
iVisa.com always works hard to simplify the visa process. It has a 9.5 ‘Excellent’ rating from more than 19,000 reviewers on Trustpilot. You can get your Indian e-Visa just as fast as many of our clients do by simply applying online here. Visit our website today and get ready to start your adventure in this magnificent country!