If you are from Romania and plan to visit CANADIAN by air, then we recommend that you start your online application for your CANADA VISA FOR ROMANIA CITIZENS.
The ETA is a special permit issued to certain nationalities that are part of the Visa Waiver Program (VWP). The good news is that Romania is within those countries which allows them to process their document in a simpler way.
With our company, you can get your ETA in a few minutes. In this post, we will explain to you how to get your ETA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQS)
IF I’M ROMANIAN, DO I NEED A VISA TO TRAVEL TO CANADA?
Romanian does not need a visa but needs ETA.
WHAT IS AN ETA FOR ROMANIAN CITIZENS?
HOW LONG CAN ROMANIAN CITIZENS STAY IN CANADA?
When you get your ETA, you can be in the territory of Canada for 180 days Per Entry.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
We do not ask much of you when it comes to the documents. But, of course, ensure that you have the few required documents before starting your application. Here is the list:
- Valid passport – verify that your passport has a valid date of six more months from your arrival in Canada.
- An e-mail address – before entering your email, make sure it is really valid because all communication will be through this email.
- Means of payment – to finish your application, you must make a payment and for that, you can use a credit/debit card or Paypal.
WHAT ARE THE PROCESSING TIMES AND FEES?
You can select one of the choices depending on your needs. Read each of the proccesing times and make the best decision for your application:
- Standard processing – you will have your document within 24 hours with a price of USD $57.49.
- Rush processing – using this modality, you will get your CANADA VISA FOR SLOVAKIA CITIZENS in 4 hours and the cost is USD $111.49.
- Super Rush processing – it is one of the most expensive options with a total of USD $158.49, however, you will acquire your ETA in 30 minutes.
HOW MUCH TIME DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To fill out your application, you will need 20 minutes of your time.
HOW CAN I APPLY FOR THIS ETA?
Once you have all the documents, you only need 20 minutes to [complete this form]. Remember that if you have problems with your request, consult our super agents at any time.
Follow these steps:
- During the first one, you will be required to disclose you data and some information of your trip. In addition, you will have to decide which of the processing times you will choose for your application.
- Secondly, you need to revise step one and check for typos before you submit your application. Besides that, you have to pay your Canada ETA.
- In the last option, you will submit the essential documents. When you finish, send the form and wait for the response of your ETA in the timeframe you selected.
Definitely, it is easy to obtain a CANADA VISA FOR SLOVAKIA CITIZENS for people who are from Romania.
HOW MANY TIMES CAN I ENTER CANADA WITH AN ETA?
Travelers who have this ETA, will have a Multiple Entry ETA.
DO I NEED AN ETA FOR MY CHILDREN TOO?
If your children are under 18, they will need to travel with appropriate documents and collect the same entry requirements as adults. If you want more info, enter here.
DO I HAVE TO APPLY FOR AN ETA EVERY TIME I TRAVEL TO CANADA?
ETA has a validation for five years or until the passport expires. But, before traveling make sure that your ETA is valid.
HOW DOES THE CANADIAN ETA LOOK LIKE?
Please see the image below:
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CANADIAN ETA FOR ROMANIAN CITIZENS?
People of Roman nationality, have the ease of obtaining an ETA using our services. Anyway, if you have any questions, you can do it by entering this page.
Our objective is to provide a super easy process for acquiring an ETA. And in this way, help each of our clients fulfill their dream of traveling and living a new experience. Check these testimonials from clients who have already requested our services.
Visit our website to learn more about this ETA.
HOW LONG CAN ROMANIAN CITIZEN STAY ON CANADA VISA ONLINE?
Romanian citizen’s departure date must be within 90 days of arrival. Romanian passport holders are required to obtain a Canada Electronic Travel Authority (Canada eTA) even for a short duration of 1 day up to 90 days. If the Romanian citizens intend to stay for a longer duration, then they should apply for a relevant Visa depending on their circumstances ROMANIA. Canada eTA is valid for 5 years. Romanian citizens can enter multiple times during the five (5) year validity of the Canada eTA.