It was the month of February 2019 when Samsung, one of the main benchmarks in the mobile phone universe, unveiled the Galaxy S10 and its older brother, the Galaxy S10+. Without a doubt, they were two revolutionary phones that marked a before and after in the main high-end line of the brand. The reason? The absence of a notch on the front, whose camera was in it like an island. Time has passed, but both are still desired by many users. Here we are going to tell you everything about them, as well as what is the price at which you can buy them as reconditioned.
128 GB – Black – FreeWarranty: 24Since
Technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S10
But, to warm up, we are going to talk about the technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Samsung Galaxy S10+. This way you can get a fairly approximate idea of why they are still considered two of the biggest high-end upcoming mobiles in Bangladesh, references in the current market.
We start talking about the Samsung Galaxy S10 :
- Screen and resolution. 6.1-inch curved Dynamic AMOLED in 19:9 format and with WQHD+ resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels). Use of the front surface close to 98%.
- Weight and measurements. 157 grams. The overall size of the smartphone is 14.99 x 7.04 x 0.78 cm (length, width, thickness).
- Performance. It is equipped with an 8-core Samsung Exynos processor with 8-nanometer architecture accompanied by 8 GB of RAM for optimal performance in multitasking processes.
- Internal storage capacity. It can be purchased with 128 GB and with 512 GB of memory. An additional 512 GB can be added to those figures through the use of microSD cards.
- main chamber. Quad sensor. It consists of a 16 MP wide angle, a 12+12 MP Dual Pixel and a 12 MP telephoto lens. It offers almost professional results.
- Front camera. Dual Pixel of 10+10 MP.
- Operating system. Android Pie under One UI customization skin.
- Battery and autonomy. 3400 mAh, enough to offer between 24 and 36 hours of autonomy. It is equipped with fast charging and wireless charging systems.
- Security. The phone includes a 2D facial recognition system and a fingerprint reader integrated into the screen.
- Additional sensors. Compass, barometer, gyroscope, proximity and accelerometer.
- connectivity. WiFi ac, Bluetooth 5.0 and 4G LTE Cat. 20.
Now let’s focus on the Samsung Galaxy S10+ :
- Screen and resolution. 6.4-inch curved Dynamic AMOLED in 19:9 format and with WQHD+ resolution (2560 x 1440 pixels). It also takes advantage of almost 98% of the front surface of the device.
- Weight and measurements. 175 grams. The overall size of the smartphone is 15.76 x 7.41 x 0.78 cm (length, width, thickness).
- Performance. It has the same 8-core Samsung Exynos processor with 8-nanometer architecture as the S10. Of course, it can be purchased accompanied by 8 GB or 12 GB of RAM. This last option is only available in the special edition with a ceramic case.
- Internal storage capacity. It can be purchased with 128 GB and with 512 GB of memory. The ceramic version reaches 1 TB. In any case, it is possible to add 512 GB more by using microSD cards.
- main chamber. The same as the previous.
- Front camera. The same as the previous.
- Operating system. Android Pie and One UI.
- Battery and autonomy. 4100 mAh, enough to reach 48 hours of autonomy. Includes fast charging and wireless charging systems.
- Security. The same as the previous.
- Additional sensors. The same as the previous.
- connectivity. The same as the previous. However, there is an updated version that offers the possibility of connecting to 5G networks. It is called Samsung Galaxy S10 5G.
Refurbished Samsung S10 Plus
Why is the Samsung Galaxy S10 a special phone?
There are many reasons to say that this model, which commemorates the tenth anniversary of the launch of the first Samsung Galaxy, marks a before and after. The first is the use of the front surface. At the time, no smartphone on the market was able to take advantage, Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 5G Price in Bangladesh, of it so much (almost 98%). In fact, to this day, it is still difficult to find other cheap high-end mobiles that reach that figure.
But there is more. The removal of the front notch to leave the front camera as an island is something that the brand tested in the Samsung Galaxy A8s and that has been perfected to the extreme in this model. To this we must add the combination of glass and metal in the frames, which have been reduced to their minimum expression, and the curvature of the screen.
For its part, to ‘thin’ the device as much as possible, the fingerprint sensor has been included within the screen itself. This is accompanied by the latest in facial recognition technology. Its CPU, thanks to its neural processing system, is another significant advance. As if that were not enough, this phone can be used as an external battery. Thanks to wireless charging technology, it is possible to recharge the autonomy of any other electronic device that also has it ( smartwatches , other mobile phones, music players, etc.).
It must also be said that its main camera is quite close to the one equipped in the Huawei Mate 20 Pro , considered for a long time the best on the market. Special mentions deserve the HDR+ systems and the software tools associated with it, which allow you to get the most out of it.
Offers on cheap and free mobiles
- Top sales
So how much has the price of the refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10 been reduced?
First of all, you should know how much the different versions of the Samsung Galaxy S10 available at the time of the model’s launch cost:
- Samsung Galaxy S10. €909 (8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage) and €1009 (8 GB + 512 GB).
- Samsung Galaxy S10+. €1,009 (8 GB + 128 GB) and €1,259 (8 GB + 512 GB).
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ ceramic version. €1,609 (12GB + 1TB).
The first refurbished Galaxy S10s that could be found on Back Market were available at 30% discounts. This, taking into account that they were smartphones that were around or more than €1,000, meant a saving of between €300 and €500, depending on the version.
Obviously, some time has passed since they were launched on the market, which is why their prices when buying them as new have also been reduced. Accordingly, discounts are also more important. So much so that, in many cases, they are around between 30% and 70% of the launch value. In other words, today you can perfectly save €700 compared to the original price by choosing to buy a refurbished S10.
Samsung Galaxy S10 at the best price
The advantages of buying a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10
It is clear that the price is one of the main attractions of any refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10 that you can find in the Back Market. However, he is not the only one, far from it. There are a few more you should know about.
First of all, you have to be clear that a refurbished Galaxy S10 is not a second-hand phone even though it has had its first useful life. Generally, these smartphones that you can find available on our website are:
- Devices that were returned by the buyer during the 30 days corresponding to the withdrawal period provided by law.
- Terminals that were replaced during the 2-year legal warranty period.
- Smartphones that were used in shop windows, trade fairs or congresses, for example.
In any of these cases, the Samsung Galaxy S10 cannot be sold again as if it were new. However, it is not marketed directly either. Before, the device is sent to workshops associated with the brand and Back Market. The professionals who work in them are in charge of reviewing them to later recondition them again for sale.
During this process, the technicians are in charge of changing the screen if it is scratched or broken, polishing the case if it has scratches and bumps and, in general, replacing any other hardware component that was damaged. Then, they proceed to delete all the data from the memory for its subsequent restoration to factory settings.
The result? An S10 that looks like new, but is being sold as refurbished at a much lower price. In fact, the performance offered by the terminal is identical to what it gave when it left the factory.
In addition, when you buy this phone :
at Back Market, you can enjoy a 30-day right of withdrawal and a 2-year full warranty. That is, the same advantages and coverage as if it were new and that no second-hand device will offer you.
Last but not least, we have to remind you of the environmental role that refurbished Galaxy S10s play. By buying one, you’re preventing a phone that still has the ability to perform well from becoming e-waste. With this, you save the planet waste that is difficult to dispose of and prevent further depletion of reserves of valuable raw materials.
In summary, buying a refurbished Samsung Galaxy S10 will bring joy to your pocket without having to give up quality or any guarantee. The Earth will thank you too.