If you have a large, comfortable couch and a high-definition television, then you probably have or are seriously considering a subscription to a streaming service. Netflix is a great starting point because it has more than 150,000 movies and TV shows, including comedies, dramas, reality shows, and documentaries. After all, with nearly 210 million subscribers worldwide, the streaming giant justifiably holds the crown for paid video content.
But if you aren’t one of Netflix’s many subscribers, you might be wondering what the heck you’re missing out on. Everything, that’s the answer.
Netflix has a wide variety of genres to choose from. With such a large and constantly updating library of content, you can find something entertaining to watch whenever the mood strikes you.
Netflix would be most people’s first choice if they had to pick just one streaming service out of the many available. The only way to know if netflix promo code is worth it to you is to dive into the specifics.
What is the price of Netflix?
Netflix offers three distinct membership packages:
- The most basic plan costs $8.99 per month and allows access on the fewest number of devices with mediocre video quality.
- For the regular price of $13.99 a month, you can stream in higher quality on more devices.
- The premium plan costs $17.99 per month and provides the highest video quality across all supported devices.
Why Should You Subscribe to Netflix?
If you have a Netflix account, you can watch movies and TV shows on any of your devices (phone, tablet, computer, or TV) and with any of Netflix’s subscription plans. Nothing is ever limited in terms of streaming time or how much you can watch, and there are no ads whatsoever. The only real distinctions between the various packages are the bitrates of your video streams and the maximum number of concurrent users.
The specifics of each package are detailed below:
- Under the Basic tier, a single device can stream content in Standard Definition (480p).
- The Standard package enables simultaneous Full HD (1080p) streaming on two devices.
- Ultra HD (4K) and High Dynamic Range (HDR) streaming is supported on up to four devices simultaneously with the Premium plan.
If you aren’t sure which Netflix plan is best for you, there’s no need to worry because you can change your plan at any time.
Where Can I Find It on Netflix?
Netflix has some of the most popular shows, movies, comedy specials, and documentaries available to stream because it has one of the largest selections of original content among all streaming services and has acquired some of the best content originating in theatres and on traditional television. Some of the best examples are listed here.
Current Hot Netflix Scripted Shows:
- Stranger Things
- Orange Is the New Black
- House of Cards
- The Umbrella Academy
- Sex Education
- Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Bojack Horseman
- Dead to Me
- Outer Banks
- The Crown
- When They See Us
- The Witcher
- Arrested Development
- Shadow and Bone
- The Haunting of Hill House
- Breaking Bad
- Better Call Saul
- One Day at a Time
- Money Heist
Most-Watched Netflix Reality Shows and Documentaries:
- Love Is Blind
- Too Hot to Handle
- The Circle
- Queer Eye
- Ugly Delicious
- Nailed It!
- Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee
- Making a Murderer
- Wild Wild Country
- The Social Dilemma
Currently Trending Netflix Movies and Comedy Specials:
- The Devil All the Time
- 6 Underground
- Army of the Dead
- Enola Holmes
- Fear Street trilogy
- Bird Box
- The Irishman
- The Twilight Saga
- Bo Burnham: Inside
- Chris Rock: Tamborine
Which Users Are Most Likely to Enjoy Netflix?
Netflix has a wide range of content suitable for viewers of all ages and interests. And if you want to know what’s hot in streaming media, you can trust the massive success of Netflix.
There are some kid-friendly shows and movies, such as “CoComelon,” but it’s not quite as kid-friendly as other streaming services (like Disney+).
Netflix’s original reality shows, intriguing crime documentaries, and fun, but often dark, original series like “Stranger Things,” “You,” “The Umbrella Academy,” “Ozark,” and “The Haunting of Hill House” set it apart from other streaming services. Netflix is a no-brainer if you like that sort of thing.
The Netflix Sign-Up Process
In less than five minutes, you can have a Netflix account set up and be watching your new favourite show. Following is the procedure:
- Just check out Netflix.com.
- Don’t hesitate to drop us a line at [email protected] with your details.
- Just do as it says to make an account.
- You can pick from a Basic, Standard, or Premium package.
- Fill in your chosen method of payment here (i.e. credit card, debit card, or PayPal).
- Launch the live broadcast!
Get More : Youtube Tv Promo Code
A Step-by-Step Guide to Deleting Netflix
If you decide Netflix isn’t for you, cancelling your membership is as simple as clicking a button. What you’re looking for can be located as follows:
- Sign in to your Netflix account.
- To edit your profile, select the arrow to the right of your profile picture.
- Just go to Account.
- The Membership & Billing section features a sizable Cancel Membership button.
- Yes, that’s the final word. Since you have already paid for the current billing period, you can continue to watch anything on Netflix until the end of that time, but your account will not be renewed. (With the sole exception of prepaid balances on gift cards that have already been added to your account. Then, your account will remain active until the funds in it are depleted.
Your Netflix subscription will be inactive until you reactivate it. And if you need to take a break but want to start watching again soon, your viewing history will be kept for 10 months after you cancel.
Our Final Conclusion
According to Cindy Holland, vp of original content for Netflix in 2019, the typical user consumes two hours of content per day (at least in pre-pandemic times). When put in context with the typical evening’s primetime viewing on network TV and basic cable, that seems about right for the average home entertainment fan.
Let’s say you watch 50 hours per month of Netflix after accounting for time spent watching content on other platforms and weekends off. Depending on your Netflix package, here is how much you’ll actually spend per hour on content:
- This amounts to $0.18 an hour for the Basic package.
- That works out to $0.28 per hour on the Standard plan.
- For those on the Premium plan, that translates to an hourly rate of $0.36.
A full season of a popular drama on the Standard plan would cost you just $2.80. Wow, that’s really not too bad! Netflix’s selection of high-quality films and TV shows is unrivalled, but its hourly rate is higher than that of some other streaming services. The cost of staying current on the most talked-about television shows (including the most binge-worthy series that will make you want to change your entire way of life) is minimal, however.
As one of the few streaming services that doesn’t include commercials on any plan, Netflix is a great option if you never want to deal with commercials (or be forced spend more money getting rid of them).
All things considered, we think Netflix is a must-have for viewers of any kind of media. With unlimited access to a wide variety of dramatic, comedic, documentary, reality, and children’s programming, as well as pricing options to suit any budget, it’s an appealing option for just about anyone.