The great outback of Australia is one of the most magnificent places in the world Canada Visa. but chances are you’ll want to travel to other nations to discover new and unique sites.
One country many Australians visit for drastically different temperatures and seasons, as well as its stunning views, is Canada. Traveling through Canada can be quite easy, and this is made even easier since English is widely spoken among Canadians and Australians alike. However, making sure you have all the necessary international documents to get into the country can be a little more challenging. Read on to learn how CANADA VISA FROM AUSTRALIA makes travelling a breeze.
In order to make the most of your trip to Canada, we encourage you to consider an established online visa processing service –like iVisa.com– to guide you through the whole process of your visa application.
Do I Need a Visa to Travel from Australia to Canada?
Unlike many countries, a travel visa is not required to present by Australian citizens upon entry in Canada. However, as of March 15, 2016, people from Australia are required to have a eTA (Travel Authorization) upon arrival into the country.
Australian citizens can check requirements for their (eTA) here. The only reason anyone from Australia will not need a eTA is if they already possess a valid visa, in which case, the visa would need to be presented upon arrival in Canada.
Be aware that the eTA does not authorize immigration but only temporary visits.
How Do I Apply for a Canadian eTA?
The application process for an eTA is very simple if you’re using a service like iVisa.com. Your Australian passport and a few other pieces of information are practically all you need to get your travelling plans started. Simply fill out the straightforward online form, pay online, and submit your application. From there, iVisa.com will rush your application to the Canadian Embassy, and upon approval, your CANADA VISA FROM AUSTRIA will be emailed to you.
How Much Does a Canadian eTA Cost?
The total cost all depends on the online processing service you’re using. For Australian citizens who apply with iVisa.com, the cost is USD $64.49 for Standard Processing. You’ll pay online at the time of application using a valid debit or credit card.
Is the eTA Application Process Secure?
When applying online, there is always a small risk involved. However, if you apply via iVisa.com, you can rest assured that your information is protected by the highest levels of security available.
Travelling is a lot more enjoyable when you know you are prepared as possible to leave Australia.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact our hotline staffed by immigration experts. While iVisa.com does not offer immigration visas, our expertise is available to make your travelling plans go more smoothly.
When Will I Receive My eTA?
This also depends on the service you are using. With iVisa.com, you’ll receive your eTA in a rather short period of time.
For additional fees, you can receive your approved Canadian eTA from iVisa.com within 30 minutes, which is great if you’re already at the airport and forgot to apply for a visa before your trip.
Make sure you cover all of your travelling bases regarding requirements for international documentation before taking your trip to Canada. To ensure you have the correct travel authorization, always order your eTA through iVisa.com.
Yixi (Sophia) Li is the co-author of this article. In 2018, she founded Mainstay Immigration Law Firm and Yixi Li Legal Firm.
The process is extremely simplified for the Australian citizens.
After you have paid the fees, the eTA application processing commences. Canada eTA is delivered via email.
Canada Visa from Australia
Australian citizens are required to apply for a Canada eTA visa to enter Canada for visits upto 90 days for tourism, business, transit or medical purposes. eTA Canada Visa from Australia is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Australian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Before travelling to Canada, a traveller needs to ensure that the validity of the passport is at least three months past the expected departure date.
The eTA Canada Visa is being implemented in order to improve border security. The Canada eTA program was approved in 2012, and took 4 years to develop.
- Australian citizens can apply for Ccanada
- Australia was a launch member of the Canada eTA program
- Australian citizens enjoy fast entry using the Canada eTA program
Other eTA Requirements
- Australian citizens can apply for eTA online
- Canada eTA is valid for arrival by air only
- Canada eTA is for short tourist, business, transit visits
- You must be over 18 to apply for eTA otherwise require a parent/guardian
- Following the February demonstrations in Ottawa, roads surrounding the parliament area continue to be cordoned off. Follow the advice of local authorities when moving through these areas.
- Canada has a similar crime rate to Australia. Crime is more likely to occur in larger cities. Petty crime can occur in tourist areas and on public transport. Look after your belongings.
- Theft from cars is common in larger cities. Don’t leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Credit card scams and fraud occur. Check your statements often.
- Bears and other dangerous wildlife live in forested areas. Get local advice before hiking.
- Canada can experience severe weather. This includes tornadoes and hurricanes in summer, and extreme cold, ice and heavy snowfalls in winter. Monitor the media and official sources for weather alerts.