NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR LITHUANIA CITIZENS
Incredible scenery, adrenaline-pumping activities or maybe Lord of the Rings will make you want to visit New Zealand. Some of the main tourists visiting New Zealand come from Lithuania. A NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR LITHUANIA CITIZENS from Lithuania is not optional, but a mandatory requirement for all Lithuanian citizens traveling to the country for short stays. However, Lithuanian citizens need a New Zealand eTA to travel to New Zealand. Lithuanian passport holders can enter New Zealand through the New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for a period of 90 days without obtaining a New Zealand visa from Lithuania under the Visa Waiver Program which was launched in 2009. Since 2019, the New Zealand government has waived the New Zealand visa requirement for short stays of up to 90 days in all 60 eligible countries, including Lithuania.
Required Documents for Lithuanians
- A valid travel document or passport in order to apply for New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- An online form should be duly filled with correct information.
- A valid email address to get the approved eTA visa waiver in your Inbox.
- You can use a credit or debit card to pay for the online application and IVL fees.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR POLAND CITIZENS
New Zealand is an island in the Southwest Pacific. It is called a lonely planet because it has been isolated for a long time. It is rich in natural resources such as many beaches (such as Abel Tasman and Tunnel Beach). A New Zealand eTA is mandatory for all Polish citizens. The New Zealand government has lifted the tourist visa requirement for sixty countries to travel to New Zealand for short stays of up to 90 days. Poland is one of the countries that require an electronic tourist travel authorization to enter the country. However, you must have an Electronic Travel Authorization (ETA) for New Zealand. Easily apply for a New Zealand eTA using your smartphone and tablet.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR NEW ZEALAND ETA FOR THE CITIZENS OF POLAND
- A valid passport with at least six months of validation.
- An e-mail address so you can receive your approved eTA visa waiver in your Inbox.
- A valid credit or debit card to pay for the online application and IVL fees.
- Biographical details (photograph)
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR US CITIZENS
If you are a US citizen planning to travel to New Zealand, you should be aware that you will need a travel permit. For US citizens, the NZeTA is the standard document most visitors receive before traveling to NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR FINLAND CITIZENS. For US citizens, obtaining a New Zealand eTA is a simple and quick process. The New Zealand eTA for Americans (aka “NZeTA”) was established in 2019 to allow eligible US citizens to travel to New Zealand for transit, tourism or business purposes. The New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) allows US citizens to travel there. Citizens of more than 170 countries, including the United States, can use the New Zealand eTA. Simply fill out a short online form. You can do this by visiting the official website. The NZeTA will be confirmed by email within a few working days at the latest.
Documents Required for American Citizens to Apply for a New Zealand eTA
- A passport that is valid for at least three months from the planned date of arrival.
- Arrival and departure dates.
- To pay the appropriate eTA fees, you’ll need a valid credit or debit card.
- A valid email address so you can receive your authorized New Zealand eTA in your Inbox.
- A recent passport-style photograph of the applicant.
NEW ZEALAND VISA FOR EUROPEAN CITIZENS
New Zealand has a Visa Approval Policy and according to its rules, all citizens of European Union countries can travel to New Zealand for up to 3 months without a visa and only with an ETA. A New Zealand visa from European Union is not optional but a mandatory requirement for all European Union citizens traveling to the country for short stays. Therefore, its citizens are required to apply for a visa before traveling to New Zealand. Since July 2019, citizens of the European Union have required an eTA for New Zealand. An NZeTA is an authorized document that serves as a visa waiver for multiple entry into New Zealand. The New Zealand visa for European citizens entitles you to six months visa-free stay in New Zealand.
WHAT WOULD BE THE REQUIREMENTS FOR AN ETA?
- Valid passport – you need to have a passport. Furthermore, you need to make sure that the passport is valid for at least another 6 months upon arrival.
- Arrival and Departure Dates
- Means of payment – You can use a credit or a debit card, but you can also pay using PayPal.
- E-mail address – You will receive the ETA via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print a few copies so that you have a couple of spares.