If you have forgotten your Facebook password then don’t worry you are not the only one who has forgotten the password of the social media platform. There are some solutions by which you can recover your Facebook forgot password or reset it to get access to Facebook again. This article will tell you how to do it.
Before you do anything, go and check your Chrome whether your Facebook password is saved in the Chrome settings or not. To check it follow the steps:-
- Open your chrome browser
- In the right upper corner click the three dots
- Now, tap the settings icon
- Different options will be on your screen, click on the password one
- If your password has been saved there then you will see it there. Click on the open and recover your forget Facebook password
If you are logged out from your Facebook account and now you forgot your password and are unable to log in. Follow the instructions given below
- Open the Facebook login app and type your username
- Now, click on the forgotten password
- Fill up your email address or phone number to get the security code
- When you get the security code, enter it in the given space
- You will now be directed to reset the password
- Enter your decided password two times and click confirm
- With this new reset password, you can now log in to your Facebook account
If you are already logged in to the account and want to reset your password because you forgot your current one:-
- Click the settings and go to the security and privacy option
- Then open security and login
- Select forgot my password
- Enter your email address or phone for the security code
- Enter that security code and reset your password
These are the best 3 methods you can use to recover your password easily. Now, in the future to not repeat this mistake of forgetting the password remember some settings and do it now on your device to keep your password saved.
- Write down the password and save it in the Google password manager
- A notification to save the password comes whenever you log in to the online platform but we usually tend to ignore it. From now onwards do not ignore it and click the save button on the notifications. It will save your password in the Chrome settings.
- You can checkmark the ‘remember me option on your Facebook account. It will save your username and password and whenever you log out and want to log in again then you do not need to put in your username or password ever again.
3 methods are mentioned to you in this article and for future safety, some measures also have been presented front you through the medium of this article. I recommend you use the safety measures to not repeat this mistake. Any related articles you want to read about Facebook and other social media platform. You should visit our website Ityug247, you will not get disappointed because it has all the articles that you are searching for.